Lodge Blacklock Skillet 26cm
Blacklock triple seasoned, lightweight cast iron cookware is a new gourmet line that celebrates the company’s storied past while debuting great strides of advancement in the cast iron category. From the Lodge foundry, the new Blacklock pieces are at least 25% lighter so easier to lift, carry and handle and triple seasoned, creating naturally non-stick heirlooms to enjoy for generations.
With ""96"" cast into the iron, this 26cm skillet commemorates 1896, the year Joseph Lodge converted an abandoned foundry in South Pittsburg, Tennessee, to the thriving Blacklock Foundry.
Today, the favourite 26cm skillet has been re-imagined with the perfect fusion of tradition and innovation. Use as your everyday pan for all your favourite, go-to recipes.
- Extended, raised handle stays cooler longer,
- Sloped, spatula-friendly sidewalls.
- Blacklock, like all Lodge cast iron, has natural cooking oil baked onto the surface. This forms a protective layer for an easy-release finish. The difference? Blacklock is seasoned three times, making the surface naturally non-stick.
- The more you cook with your cast iron, the better the seasoning.
- Treat your Blacklock investment just as you would Lodge Cast Iron.
Top Inside Width: 26cm
Total Width: 27cm
Total Length (to end of handle): 44cm
Base Diameter: 20cm
Made in USA.