Lodge Blacklock Skillet 30cm
Blacklock triple seasoned, lightweight cast iron cookware is a new gourmet line that celebrates the company’s storied past while debuting great strides of advancement in the cast iron category. From the Lodge foundry, the new Blacklock pieces are at least 25% lighter so easier to lift, carry and handle and triple seasoned, creating naturally non-stick heirlooms to enjoy for generations.
With ""39"" cast into the iron, the versatility of this 30cm skillet symbolises the resourcefulness of Lodge Cast Iron during the Great Depression. The company made it successfully to 1939, the end of the economic downturn.
As a company, Lodge adapted and thrived, and this Blacklock skillet adapts to any stovetop, oven, grill, or open flame. Sear pork tenderloin, roast veggies, and bake a decadent blueberry pie with this skillet.
- Extended, raised handle stays cooler longer,
- Sloped, spatula-friendly sidewalls.
- Blacklock, like all Lodge cast iron, has natural cooking oil baked onto the surface. This forms a protective layer for an easy-release finish. The difference? Blacklock is seasoned three times, making the surface naturally non-stick.
- The more you cook with your cast iron, the better the seasoning.
- Treat your Blacklock investment just as you would Lodge Cast Iron.
Top Inside Width: 30.5cm
Total Width: 33cm
Total Length (to end of handle): 49cm
Made in USA.