Lodge Blacklock Skillet 37cm
Blacklock triple seasoned, lightweight cast iron cookware is a new gourmet line that celebrates the company’s storied past while debuting great strides of advancement in the cast iron category. From the Lodge foundry, the new Blacklock pieces are at least 25% lighter so easier to lift, carry and handle and triple seasoned, creating naturally non-stick heirlooms to enjoy for generations.
With ""10"" cast into the iron, the year 1910 saw both devastation and hope, as the Blacklock foundry burned to the ground, only to be reborn as Lodge Cast Iron. This 37cm skillet celebrates this moment in Lodge history.
Much like Joseph Lodge's resiliency and determination to revive the company, this durable cast iron skillet is made to handle heat, large dishes, and challenging recipes.
- Extended, raised handle stays cooler longer,
- Sloped, spatula-friendly sidewalls.
- Blacklock, like all Lodge cast iron, has natural cooking oil baked onto the surface. This forms a protective layer for an easy-release finish. The difference? Blacklock is seasoned three times, making the surface naturally non-stick.
- The more you cook with your cast iron, the better the seasoning.
- Treat your Blacklock investment just as you would Lodge Cast Iron.
Top Inside Width: 37.6cm
Total Width: 38cm
Total Length (to end of handle): 55cm
Made in USA.